Sunday 8 November 2015

A brief introduction

Well hello there!

Let me start off by introducing myself and what this blog is about. I'm an 18 year-old girl who adores book. Quite simple. I've had a few blogs in the past but it never really worked out. I figured it was because I was not writing about something I cared about. However, I did enjoy the concept of blogging. Therefore, I have come to the solution that a blog about books would be perfect! I may or may not restrict myself to only writing about book, but it will be the major topic. Reviews, mainly.

So, what kind of books do I read?
It varies depending on what I'm in the mood for, however, consistent genres include contemporary YA, fantasy and classics. I do occasionally take up a horror, or mystery-based book, HOWEVER, no crime novels. I just never got those books and I find them quite repetitive. Anyway, I will start off this blog by writing a couple of reviews on books I've read recently. A history-based book during the second world war, and a YA mystery book I guess you could call it. So keep an eye out!

/Ingrid

No comments:

Post a Comment